Yak1366

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2017
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
Anybody ever tried getting the ML80s paired on a Bluetooth enabled Windows 10 System?

I have searched for articles on TNet & YouTube and found nothing regarding this particular combination.

Other BT devices I have pair right up, and I have used my ML80s with my cell phone while I'm out on the mower with no problem and of course they work fine with my 800.

timmysys

Nov 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites Surf Dual Field, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus2
Work with phone and notebook like an other bluetooth headphones, but the soud quality isn't too good. My personal experience.
The earcups are too small for my ears. I bought an another BT low latency headphone from amazon.

Ankbit aptx LL
I don’t know the outer links available or not. I like this Headphone, light, foldable and sound quality much better.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B085VY91WY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_MNUNFb9WN3071?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 61pTyOGfMnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP
Yak1366

Yak1366

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2017
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, after giving up on trying to pair them last night for 30 minutes, I just tried it again and they connected. Don't know what made the difference.

timmysys

Nov 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites Surf Dual Field, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus2
Well, after giving up on trying to pair them last night for 30 minutes, I just tried it again and they connected. Don't know what made the difference.
Sometimes need to make factory rest on nox.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Agreed! If you have any kind of pairing problem the first thing to do would be to reset the machine and the headphones per the manual. That way you know everything is clear and ready to go. Often it takes quite a bit of time before they actually connect.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes need to make factory rest on nox.

Agreed! If you have any kind of pairing problem the first thing to do would be to reset the machine and the headphones per the manual. That way you know everything is clear and ready to go. Often it takes quite a bit of time before they actually connect.

Folks, he was trying to pair to his computer not to his detector. Doubt resetting the Equinox would help with that. Lol. Good advice though if trying unsuccessfully to pair with the Equinox.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions