MMMM

RUSSIANPAUL

Apr 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call from the lady who gets me boxes from my bank. She let me know that the other guy who gets coins from her has not returned her calls and she has 2 more boxes for me on top of the box i usually get. I said absolutely i will take them. He is loss is my gain. I think it has to be Karma. I stopped by a branch last week and the lady told me she would call me back and let me know how many boxes they can order. An hour later i get a call saying boxes can not be ordered since i dont have a business account. Very strange, the same bank but different branch does not give me any problems. Anyway looking forward to this....

SORRY GUY! Hope everything is ok though.

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0

db23

Mar 18, 2011
BuffaloBoy said:
db23 said:
BuffaloBoy said:
What color are those coin wrappers?
I bet they're yellow!
I get similar boxes in my area with black and white wrappers
Oh. I get those boxes too but with yellow wrappers 99% of the time. I got one set of boxes once with a mix of yellow and bronze wrappers.

OP
OP
R

RUSSIANPAUL

Apr 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies on the insanely big picture. That wont happen again. The rolls are white. This is only the second time i got boxes from this bank. The first time i got a box, my gf and i found 2 40%, a couple of NIFC, one of those plated coins with a 1962 1982 stamp, and lots and lots of very creatively marked coins with a sharpie. There were at least 10 different types of markings, it was actually quite colorful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread