Moderator....

TheRockCollector

Jan 8, 2012
Toronto,Ontario
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys,
I would just like to say that this forum (Rocks/Gems) needs another moderator. As you guys know Jeff is our awesome mod but he is also a mod for other forums and I think we specifically need a mod for our forum. In my opinion our mods should be Jeff and Eu_citzen. I think Eu should also be a mod because, A he knows almost everything about rocks/minerals and gems, B He's nice and friendly, C He has a lot of experience with rocks and minerals and ID, D he already acts like a mod and posts on every thread!

So guys give me your opinion!
if everyone agrees that we should have a new mod either Eu or someone else such as Bajahunter to be a mod with Jeff I will show this thread to an administrator and to Jeff to have them make that individual a mod!
I think having a mod specialized in Rocks/Minerals will really make this forum strive! :D
To give your opinion post below your opinion and tell us who you think should also be a Mod!

Last edited:

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for this recommendation. We will talk it out as a whole with the current mod team and go from there :)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread