Monday Boxes w/ Pics

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Got a roll of silver out of one and a 1/4 roll out of the other.
Total take 1936, 1942 Walkers, (1) '64, and 22 40%ers. O and I got another '87D- thats two in two hunting days. Here's some pics. HH Mark
DSCN1101_edited.jpg

DSCN1103_edited.jpg

DSCN1108_edited.jpg

DSCN1109_edited.jpg

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Mark. Those Walkers sure look good. Your stash is growing!! Also congrats of the 87!

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
lejeuene said:
Nice job Mark. Those Walkers sure look good. Your stash is growing!! Also congrats of the 87!
Thanks. Got a busy week lined up, 2 boxes every day but Friday when I get 4. Between them and planning my vacation road trip- O and word got out that I was going on vacation next week- lots of work that has to be done before then too.
Remember when you posted you found some of your marked halves- at that time I marked the two boxes I was searching. I didn't continue because when I ran them through the counter them marks stuck out like a sore thumb. Second box today I found quite a few of them coins- I don't know if I'm dumping into someones feed bin (I know they'ry dumping into mine- I see their marks) or if my dump banks armored service is peddling off the $14000 in halves I've dumped there. Hopefully things will continue status quo or better through this week and I can deal with it when I get back from vacation. Hate to have to go way out of town to dump as I don't have enough money to dump only large quantities. Maybe I need to get closer to where the fed is to get ME boxes. Like I say deal with it when I get back if I have any money left, actually I don't intend on having any clad money when I get done haha. HH Mark

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. I'm amazed at how many silvers (particularly 1970), and 1987's have been showing up here lately.

HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread