GEDC0168.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 630
Upvote 0

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Nice to find silver in a "newer" yard, way to go :icon_thumleft: Heading to a similarly aged new yard tonight, hopefully I have half the luck you had!

OP
OP
dave in iowa

dave in iowa

Jan 29, 2008
iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Track, Minelab S.E. , and a Whites Prizm 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woodland Detectors said:
Nice Dave!

What band do you play with? And what kind of music?

Hi Mike , i play in a group called The Mississippi Band, been together for 39 years . last year we were inducted into the iowa rock and roll hall of fame , we play all kinds of music , rock blues country , folk , we have 3 cds and a album what kinda music do you like mike?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
dave in iowa said:
Woodland Detectors said:
Nice Dave!

Hi Mike , i play in a group called The Mississippi Band, been together for 39 years . last year we were inducted into the iowa rock and roll hall of fame , we play all kinds of music , rock blues country , folk , we have 3 cds and a album what kinda music do you like mike?

Iowa rock and roll hall of fame! Congratulations Dave !!!!

I love most all music Dave. (except rap)

I'm on this Bluegrass kick right now man. I really enjoy the bands Crooked Still and infamous stringdusters right now.

OP
OP
dave in iowa

dave in iowa

Jan 29, 2008
iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woodland Detectors said:
Nice Dave!

Giove meyour address again and ill send you some of my music, some of mine leans to the bluegrass side

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
Wow Dave you play in a band and you said it is more towards the bluegrass that is some good music there and easy on the ears and con grates on the rock and roll hall of fame in Iowa that is were my wife goes to collage ashford. we will be taking a trip out there for her to walk the stage and get her diploma in the next couple months. we will have to stop by the hall of fame and take some pictures as well.

OP
OP
dave in iowa

dave in iowa

Jan 29, 2008
iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stanski1980 said:
Wow Dave you play in a band and you said it is more towards the bluegrass that is some good music there and easy on the ears and con grates on the rock and roll hall of fame in Iowa that is were my wife goes to collage ashford. we will be taking a trip out there for her to walk the stage and get her diploma in the next couple months. we will have to stop by the hall of fame and take some pictures as well.
[/quote

Is ashford in clinton , i went to a friends online graduation there if its the same place.]

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
dave in iowa said:
stanski1980 said:
[/quote

Is ashford in clinton , i went to a friends online graduation there if its the same place.]

Yes it is we will be making some stop along the way to take some pictures from Maryland to Iowa

OP
OP
dave in iowa

dave in iowa

Jan 29, 2008
iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stanski1980 said:
dave in iowa said:
stanski1980 said:
[/quote If your coming to iowa from the east , clinton is on the mississippi river, the hall of fame is on the other side of the state in okiboji ,iowa

Yes it is we will be making some stop along the way to take some pictures from Maryland to Iowa

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
neat token and nice silver!!! MR TUFF

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Congrats on your finds :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread