Monday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I looked from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today in four fields. Almost everything I found came from the last field. I was surprised to find the little field close to the creek that is not irrigated had been planted in peanuts. A few plants are up but it is so dry I wonder if the farmer has a chance to make a crop.

I love the material in the left point.

100_5058.jpg

100_5061.jpg

100_5044.jpg

100_5043.jpg

These are nice blunts.

100_5041.jpg

100_5050.jpg

100_5056.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go. Was thinking that if you ever found the other half to one it would be easy to match with each piece being unique in its material. Now I have never found the other half to anything though I have seen it happen on here. You had any such luck with all you find?

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
TnMountains said:
Way to go. Was thinking that if you ever found the other half to one it would be easy to match with each piece being unique in its material. Now I have never found the other half to anything though I have seen it happen on here. You had any such luck with all you find?

I keep all of the broken pieces I find in bags by field and the date that I found them. When I get too old to go out and look I will have plenty of time to see if I have two pieces of the same point.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Americus said:
TnMountains said:

I keep all of the broken pieces I find in bags by field and the date that I found them. When I get too old to go out and look I will have plenty of time to see if I have two pieces of the same point.

that will be like in forever

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread