Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Monday Morning Blues here! Ken and I got to the beach around 6:30AM this morning and met Cliff (cdv1) and onthespot from the forum. One gold had already been found in the sand by onthespot. Found a few coins at first then a little later , BONG! I scooped up a nice 10.5gr 18kt gold bracelet. About 5 minute later up came a 1.3gr. 10kt gold cross. King Neptune was good to me today. Ken found a nice Citizen Eco drive watch and a ring.

Attachments

• G Mond 002.JPG
    G Mond 002.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're both beautiful!

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice job, both of you!

Cliff

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrads Les !!! early bird gets the Gold !!! , I skunked out @ Fort Beer Can & Pass a Grille, coins only , Fort Beer Can is so sanded in I didn't stay their long, Mondays I cant get an early start cause its exchange day and soon to be school day for my little boy so I get a late start on Mondays, snorkeling gave me ear infections in both ears doc told me how to prevent in the future so I have to keep my ears outta the water this week so im huntin waist deep this week. I shoulda wrote Sonny for some advice on swimmers ear , Glad to see some pics of Gold on here instead of silver, HH.H. Capt.

Can Slaw

Nov 20, 2007
So Gulf Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, CZ-21 Sov. GT, Sea Hunter MK II, CZ-6a, Troy X5, MXT, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Nice finds Les. Glad to see it is improving for you.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great finds.. Congrats on the success..

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
awesome day of digging Les!! I hit the water for 4 hours today with the infinium and got no gold again. Good thing I can look at yours or I would forget what it looked like!

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Les Nice Finds, HH

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Cous!! Early bird always gets them!!

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Really nice Les! Looks like your coming out of that slump swinging! WTG

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. I just missed seeing you guys. Stan and I and Jodi stayed at the north end and scratched a little gold out.
DC

mham2

Jan 12, 2009
massillon,ohio/bradenton florida
Detector(s) used
minelab/excalibur 11, minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
No Monday Morning Blues here! Ken and I got to the beach around 6:30AM this morning and met Cliff (cdv1) and onthespot from the forum. One gold had already been found in the sand by onthespot. Found a few coins at first then a little later , BONG! I scooped up a nice 10.5gr 18kt gold bracelet. About 5 minute later up came a 1.3gr. 10kt gold cross. King Neptune was good to me today. Ken found a nice Citizen Eco drive watch and a ring.

nice job you guys did well

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOW! That's the way to spend a Monday. With friends and find GOLD! :occasion14: :occasion14:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Les...always cool to see something other than rings found...I bet that bracelet was a pretty sight in the scoop...congrats.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you should ask Captain. I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or what after going to Rogers Park. Sat I woke up not hearing too well in left ear. Saw a Doc monday and he said it was an allergy. I don't believe that's the case. Then again, I don't know what the hell it is. I've had my dose of swimmer years growing up. I've lived with them most of my life. I'm not saying to use this, but, drops of water and hygrogen peroxide mix, flush and do it again. Didn't keep my out of the waters. Let me know how you turn out following Doc's orders. Google swimmer ears. They have other mix's and preventions.

OP
OP
Les West Central Fl

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you should ask Captain. I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or what after going to Rogers Park. Sat I woke up not hearing too well in left ear. Saw a Doc monday and he said it was an allergy. I don't believe that's the case. Then again, I don't know what the hell it is. I've had my dose of swimmer years growing up. I've lived with them most of my life. I'm not saying to use this, but, drops of water and hygrogen peroxide mix, flush and do it again. Didn't keep my out of the waters. Let me know how you turn out following Doc's orders. Google swimmer ears. They have other mix's and preventions.

As we get older our immune system goes to crap.

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Les, it was nice meeting you and Ken, and I am glad you guys had a good day. That is some fine looking loot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread