Monday Morning

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
We went to Clearwater beach early this morning but AGAIN it was too rough for me to get in the water. I did try three different times but for me... it was too rough. Once the sun came up other hunters started arriving and I counted 10 hunters there before I left. I spoke to one and waved to 2 others who waved back. I saw 3 guys in the water. They were much hardier than I was and didn't seem to be having any trouble with the waves at all. So I gave it one more try. NOPE Still too rough. **sigh** So I stuck to the dry sand. No goodies for me today at all but my clad total was better than I usually get. I ended up with $3.04. That's ok... I'll take it!

MoneynJunk070609.jpg

EmeraldEyes did much better than I. She managed to find a necklace, just junk and a beautiful large hoop earring that shines.... shines.... SHINES AND SPARKLES! Boy it is pretty, unfortunately.... also junk. She also found a couple tokens. Her clad total was $1.90. She was happy with her finds too.

Finds070609.jpg

Tokens070609.jpg

The earring has two rows of "diamonds" It was found under one of the lifeguard towers. Hmmmmm ::)

Earring070609.jpg

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
good haul! wow ! 10 hunters!! :dontknow: i was there last night and only saw 1 other hunter...i took out $5.45 in clad and my friend found $8.93 clad.... the ground is still hard yet. i like when the sand is soft to hide the goodies!! :hello2:
mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread