Mondays finds ****UPDATE****

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monday's finds ****UPDATE****

**** UPDATE June 12th**** I contacted the school the school and gave them all the info on the ring. I gave them my name and cell #, so hopefully I get a call soon. I'm looking forward to returning the ring.

****UPDATE #2 June 13th**** I got a call from the ring owner today. We are meeting at the beach where she lost the ring on Monday June 16th.

Another beautiful day in the water! I counted 7 hunters in the water besides myself. About an hour in to the hunt I dug up my 2ND class ring ever, first one from the water. I found it in knee-deep water. The rest of the hunt was pretty uneventful until I got past the pier. Just past the pier, I get this "ear blaster" signal that bout blew my headphones off my head. In the bottom of my scoop I see this big ugly gold-colored earring. Probably 20ft. away I get another "ear blaster". I figured it was a can, but to my surprise, it's the matching earring. I have only found a pair of earrings one other time(dry sand). The rest of the hunt consisted of a few more coins from the water and a half a dozen coins from the dry sand on the way to the car. All in all, it was an excellent day.

Attachments

• 6-9-08 001.jpg
    6-9-08 001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 6-9-08 002.jpg
    6-9-08 002.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 344
  • 6-9-08 003.jpg
    6-9-08 003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 6-9-08 004.jpg
    6-9-08 004.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Re: Monday's finds

Nice hunt willie d, congrats on the class ring :thumbsup:. Is it a silver or gold?
Glenn

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PENNYHUNTER said:
nice I like the class ring..
Thanks PENNYHUNTER. Good luck and HH
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Nice hunt willie d, congrats on the class ring :thumbsup:. Is it a silver or gold?
Glenn
Thanks TreasurdiggrNY. It's neither. It's celestrium, which is the cheapest ring option on the ring company's website. It was a bit of a let down. On the up side, the owner's complete name is inside the band. I should be able to track her down relatively easily. Good luck and HH

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

WILLE great hunt :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love those class rings,, I got my first one last month , a lunker .. 18.3 Grams of 10k gold .. Guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice hunt there Willie, nice ring and a Cains too............. GO CANES :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Guzz1 and Treasure_Hunter. I can't wait to get back out there. Good luck and HH guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread