Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Money launderin'

Dawg I be dumping halves at fifth-third and the tella accused me of money launderin'. She says its highly illegal and they will have to charge a five percent fee just for me. I'm tired of these last tellas discriminating against me because I have more coin than the average customer. Time to keep calling their branch and complaining. I will occupy their phone service so others can't call and destroy business for them. Lazy tellas.

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I says it once and im sayins it again, I hate 5/3's bank. anyone who does the math will know they are an improper fraction, kids stuff em. I told this story before but once I walked in, and there were no tellers there, and I had to walk into an office to ask a guy if they were closed. he said they werent, and wasted my time by saying their were no halves and he didnt even check.

Im going to open an account at 5/3s over the summer and up my ordering from them, till I get cut off.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like they don't really think you're money laundering if they only charged you a 5% fee

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I says it once and im sayins it again, I hate 5/3's bank. anyone who does the math will know they are an improper fraction, kids stuff em. I told this story before but once I walked in, and there were no tellers there, and I had to walk into an office to ask a guy if they were closed. he said they werent, and wasted my time by saying their were no halves and he didnt even check.

Im going to open an account at 5/3s over the summer and up my ordering from them, till I get cut off.

Those cheap skates won't even order for me that's why I be dumping in their banks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread