Moneychangers dont like doing their job

Diamond Spike

Jan 26, 2005
Alabama
Re: Moneychangers don't like doing their job

Call before you go it gives them time to get them for you. And makes them less likely to get a case of tude.

I personally am making a phone list of banks in my area so i can call before i go to save time. If they don't have what i need I'll call the next and so on till i find what I'm looking for

HH
Diamond Spike

OP
OP
F

FredMaxwell

Diamond Spike said:
Call before you go it gives them time to get them for you. And makes them less likely to get a case of tude.

I personally am making a phone list of banks in my area so i can call before i go to save time. If they don't have what i need I'll call the next and so on till i find what I'm looking for

HH
Diamond Spike

Good idea..
It seems that in Kansas people just enjoy being ignorant and hostile but I will try that :)

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I imagine it also has to do with the heavy lifting aspect. I'm sure they went into banking thinking it's not a very physically demanding job. Then come the boxes of coins! It must be worse in Canada because they switched from $1 notes to $1 coins.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahhh, you gotta love the tellers with attitudes! They are amazing! Next time just ask them to tell you thanks for providing them with an opportunity to have a J-O-B.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread