bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Sandy is diverting my box shipments to you! Those are mine! Give them baaaack!

Super sweet finds dude! WTG on your spooky silver box. I am super scared! Also... pics?

OP
OP
jr98119

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn Sandy is diverting my box shipments to you! Those are mine! Give them baaaack!

Super sweet finds dude! WTG on your spooky silver box. I am super scared! Also... pics?
Sorry Weaselbrott, don't blame Sandy - I picked up this box on Friday from my usual supply bank. If this box was meant for you, well, that called "economic justice." Seriously, how do I get a photo onto here?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Weaselbrott, don't blame Sandy - I picked up this box on Friday from my usual supply bank. If this box was meant for you, well, that called "economic justice." Seriously, how do I get a photo onto here?

Two ways, you can upload to TNET and then reference the url for the pictures link or you can upload to any multitude of free online hosting sights. Photobucket is easiest for me, once uploaded
it embedes the "" convention into the options for the picture, merely click and it copies that link into your windows buffer. Create your thread or edit your thread, right click and select paste.

Example of what a thread with a picture looks like "[IMG]http:\\photobucket\yourpictures\two_dollar_bill.jpg", the picture will display instead of the code.

Take off the double quotes before
for your picture to show, I put them there for you to see the actual HTML code to place in your thread.

OP
OP
jr98119

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much, FreedomUIC. At last, a clear computer related answer, and you're not even one of my teenagers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread