monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PM me Uncle I make stone blade knifes finished goods 002.JPG finished goods 004.JPG artifacts 011.JPG

OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
will do

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he is the MAN...The Myth..... The Legend !!!! Haha that's a great idea by the way did I say before I had 7 kids ? Lol just kidding

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the kids aren't to young those things look sharp.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
hey uncle

this is some of his extremely fine work and an a typical example of one of his many talents

monster is great!

IMG_0672.jpg

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah...since I have grand kids, the answer is yes...but the middle one acts like such a jackass sometimes I can't be sure. In the other hand, I can't remember a time I didn't own my own jack knife. You should get a kick out of this...

10-year-old takes home serrated blade included in Tesco pumpkin carving kit | Metro News

Thats such crap....I owned a pocket knife since I was 8 years old, i remember taking it to school once to show my classmates and all that happened was, the teacher told me to put it away and show them after class..lol..and that was only in the late 80s

OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
we all had knives at school. Dad used to take his 12 gauge to school with him so he could shoot pheasants on the way home, they just kept it in the principals office with the other boys guns....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread