Montanas gone wild..updated 9-8-08

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Re: Montana's gone wild

Wow, Magic Fingers. lucky you. Love all that wildlife you see there. We have deer in our yard
sometimes, but never more than 3 or 4 at a time. It would be great to see all those moose and
elk. Nice country too. Thanks for sharing, Makes me think of the forests and the wildlife where
I lived as a youngster in Michigan's upper Penninsula.
Ray, Karenray08

OP
OP
Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Re: Montana's gone wild...baby moose getting big (9-8-08)

I had today off and once again the moose were out.
Baby boy moose is getting his rack.
050smaller.jpg
Mama moose came out to check on him.
052smaller.jpg
This little guy sits outside my massage tent and makes so much noice but the clients love it!
041smaller.jpg

S

stefen

Re: Montana's gone wild

TreasureTales said:
Grizzly bears? YIKES!!! Please be careful. What do you do to keep the bears out of your house?

You know what bears do in the woods...Yep, your right.

Big time :wink:

Walk into the woods and place Charmin TP rolls on as many trees as you can find. :thumbsup:

Later, pick up all of the bear sign (separate out the paper) and place it around your roses...keeps the other critters away...

Mountain lion scat works even better...If you can't find it at the nearest farm supply, contact a local zoo (African Lion scat works even better)

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Re: Montana's gone wild..updated 9-8-08

THE MOOSE is LOOSE....

cool pic's

db

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How very lucky you are Donna, I just cannot imagine seeing this wildlife on a daily basis, I am just in awe of it all.. but the bear does scare me thou.. The pictures are just fantastic, talk about home home on the range.. please keep the pictures comming.. I just love it.

BootyBay
Rae

Mobes

Oct 4, 2007
Westmont IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV

Awsome pics, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Love all the critters, you'll have to post some pics of those grizzly bears if you ever get the chance to photograph them. I would love to have property like that where the critters come and go.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Love those pics of the wild life. We have the whitetail deer in our back yard here sometimes. and I've lived where we had the Black bears But never have seen a grizzly. I like pictures of bears so will look foreward to any you might be able topost here. But from everything I've ever heard or read they are awfully vicious and will attack for no reason at all.Make sure you have a really good zoom on that camera and be in the house too. Be safe don't take any chances.
Have a good day.

Ray karenray08

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread