Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Bro! Hilarious! But don't quit yer day job, from one Michigander to another - good luck and HH!

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Paul, watching your video I noticed you could speed up your searching with a little different technique. Perhaps your relaxed pace is just fine for you but if you want to speed it up try dumping the cwr in a line in your hand so all the coins are showing edge. For the mwr I cut each end off the roll and then unroll it into my hand so I'm looking at all edges. I can get through a box pretty fast like this. HH

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff! I laughed out loud when those dimes went flying. Happens to me all the time!

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul, watching your video I noticed you could speed up your searching with a little different technique. Perhaps your relaxed pace is just fine for you but if you want to speed it up try dumping the cwr in a line in your hand so all the coins are showing edge. For the mwr I cut each end off the roll and then unroll it into my hand so I'm looking at all edges. I can get through a box pretty fast like this. HH

Thanks, I appreciate the tip!!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Just tear off one end, ripping at the flap, exposing 1/4 to 1/2 of the roll. Push the dimes out from the other end with your finger, laying out the dimes in a row in your palm. This way, you can search a single roll in about 5-10 seconds or less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread