Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally started tweaking programs on Deus and dug some deeper bullets today, walking over the same ole ground I have many times before. Those nails were close by some of the bullets! The brass item in the 1st and 2nd pic, I am not sure what it is...but it was pretty deep. Any ideas? The 3rd pic is an oyster shell in with a bullet :laughing7: Thanks for looking and have a great day! And if anyone can help identify the brass piece, that would be great!

apr81.jpg apr82.jpg apr83.jpg apr84.jpg apr85.jpg

Upvote 6

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Deus seems to hit really hard on mid tones and it likes bullets. I have dug 2 minis and 3 bucks in the past month and I actually only went relic hunting once.

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty lead! Could your brass piece be a top finial for a bedpost or something like that?

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Deus seems to hit really hard on mid tones and it likes bullets. I have dug 2 minis and 3 bucks in the past month and I actually only went relic hunting once.

That's awesome, yeah man they do sound good!

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty lead! Could your brass piece be a top finial for a bedpost or something like that?

PW-Thanks! I was thinking about that, but no threads. It's pretty weird cuz it has a flat bottom and sits like a miniature vase. I was thinking an ink, but the hole is rather small. Who knows, it was just nice to hear a signal that deep :laughing7:

metalev4

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2006
Nice finds. With a shell in the same hole you got to wonder if trash pits or huts might be around.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That ProPointer looks like its been rode hard and put up wet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread