More from near Shipwreck Area

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Joined up with Leprechaun again this morning at 8:00 am... It was a nice and toasty 17 degrees....As I sat in my truck waiting for him to show up I had second thoughts...But when you have the fever as we all do, you know that I couldn't wait to jump rite in... After a few minutes I gathered my stuff, said good morning and we were digging goodies from the get go. A few modern coins and then a nice knife handle... very old too... Love that kind of stuff... Got a signal and down deep was a nice musket ball... Ok 2 for me, and moved closer to the shipwreck and BANG, got a deep but very steady signal... 3 1/2 scoops later, out comes this what looked like the Pepper Shaker that matched the Salt Shaker from yesterday....OMG... but NO, it wasn't that at all... still not sure what it is. But it has a name and a Patented date of August 23rd 1859... any ideas?.... Found a realy nice Rail Road Tag made of brass... Seaver's South End Highland Exspress #108 B & A R.R. That's a first for me on that one... Got another pewter handle from a fork or spoon.. realy ornate...I also got a great small bottle again today... I was told it may be from somewhere around 1860 ... Another great day today at the seashore... Tomorrow we are hunting an area with permission that is over 7,000 yrs old and they have found Indian artifact 's there recently. I will post if I get any goodies from the area... 1860 bottle (1).JPG 1860 bottle (2).JPG 1860 bottle (3).JPG 1860 bottle (4).JPG 1860 bottle (5).JPG 1860 bottle (6).JPG All items from harbor (1).JPG All items from harbor (2).JPG All items from harbor (3).JPG All items from harbor (4).JPG All items from harbor (5).JPG Bottle & Handle.JPG DSC_0014.JPG Harbor finds (1).JPG Harbor finds (2).JPG knife handle (1).JPG knife handle (2).JPG Patented August 29th 1859 (1).JPG Patented August 29th 1859 (2).JPG pewter handle (1).JPG pewter handle (2).JPG pewter handle (3).JPG Rail Road Tag.JPG

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice dig:thumbsup:

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GREAT FINDS!!! YOU HAVE A NICE SPOT THERE!! If you have not yet?? I'm sure your gonna get your self a chest full of silver and gold one of these day! Negative tides are this week! Can't wait to get out there! So far I'm at 100% silver finds per hunt!! 75% golden finds per hunts for my 2013 hunts! Looking forward to your next post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread