Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi all!!
I haven't posted in a while, I have been super busy with life. I apologize to those who are waiting for pay dirt, I am hoping to bag that up tonight, ship it tomorrow. I have been frantically rebuilding the RV we bought this winter so we can take it gold mining all summer. I added 5000 watts, 10,000 watts peak power inverter to the thing, built and installed two (hoping to double that number soon) 150 watt solar panels (yes BUILT them myself), fixed both the 12 volt and 120 volt systems, rebuilt and reinforced one of the storage compartments to hold a SH*TTON of battery weight, Hooked up a battery bank for the solar system and the RV is now off grid. Which means that while parked I will not be dependent on Fossil fuels, I can run everything off of electricity. I installed a new stereo, fixed the headlights (please never use inline wire taps on your electrical systems), fixed the horn, repaired and sealed the roof, removed the old tv antenna to make space for the solar panels, fixed the pluming under the kitchen sink (leaky), fixed the curtain rails, fixed the fuel system leading to the generator, fixed the 12 volt connections and doubled the generators 12 volt starting power (added another battery), replaced a stuck open vent on the roof, replaced the freeze shattered water valve leading to the toilet (still have to replace the toilet but that can wait) and I now have the new electric water heater on it's way.

In between all of that I have been trying to get out for Rides on the bike and sneaking out to find gold whenever possible. This last time out I did some video but I mis-spoke in the video at the end that isn't all of the gold we found its all of the gold I have found so far minus my partners split. I'm attaching a photo of what we found this weekend weighed in at .7 grams which was the total of four of my previous trips out and that is the reason for the title to this post.

gold.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Doitlaynstyle

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh and BTW that our FIRST PICKER!!!! awesome!! It goes klink in the pan!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread