More Harm the Good.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awe the wonderful world we live in.... So easy for one to share..what an awesome tool... But unfortunately like everything often the bad out weighs the potential... Anyway so after about 7 hours of sleep and beining awoken by a loud thunder and some hail/rain mix that lasted for a few minutes and now back to partly cloudy sunny ..Odd little system... Anyway I always watching golds vids by others and just surfin...I happened upon this video I have been aware of his channel for awhile but ultimitatly found it Laughable..Supposedly a jack of all trades..Wich I soon realized that meant he just half assed everything and was no doubt better in his mind then he actually was.... Well I took a peek at one of most recent vids and found myself thinking once again what a complete joke..but alas unfortunately the long term damage done by him is ever present. The things this guys says is a total Farce...Ignorant pollution and worse he spreads is ignorance at the expense of others. But anyway no doubt we all have a right to speak and share ideas.. But some personal accountability would be nice.. Wouldn't it?? Oh well all to often in his vids and some other Prospecting vids of others: these people mislead misinform and straight lie some just think just doining it once in awhile makes them experts... To feed their egos or pocketbooks.. All at our exspense.. These are true snakes in the grass... More often then not it is the people regurgitating the most advice on "HOW TO" who actually have the least experience!!!!!
I wouldn't watch more then the first 2 minutes.. Oh well ..

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Seen this video and he is the perfect sheeple to be made cannon fodder of.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Its obvious someone else must be running it for him:laughing7: There is nothing wrong with being misinformed, but this guy is the best schill for fish and shame could ever hope for.

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen him before when I started mining and felt that he was off by something. Never thought that it was like this. Thanks for sharing Marshall.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just looked at about 2 1/2 minutes and all I can say is "what a moron"!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" dig ya dig"....."do you dig....or just dig?"......:laughing7:.....poor fella

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I decided not to bother watching it, I trust my TNet brethren. :)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I watched the entire video.....and.......at least we know what he looks like, and that he is headed for Alturas and hitting all the creeks on the way! I think I lost a couple of IQ points......

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I decided not to bother watching it, I trust my TNet brethren. :)

Wish I would have read your post before I watched. I must be a glutton for pain. :BangHead:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a highbank it’s a river bar surrounded by water, that’s fine to mine.
no such thing as a highbank, a highbanker is a mining tool.
you don’t put "bench" material in a stream it goes in a holding pond.
made it to 4 minutes, no more please
anyone have contact info. for this guy.

Hay Guy! thats just fly-poop gold go to a bend in the creek or behind a big rock
he's probably standing 50 feet from a big nugget

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well Gentlemen Guess what I just saw!!!! A NEW WAY TO MINE!!!! OH MY GOD!!! Look at this!! Must see!!

So I could just dissect this video to pieces.. From The Virgin Hard Pack to what they consider PAYDIRT and multiple other things. But lets start at what I feel is the most important. First lets be clear the only real GOLD made that day was by the club.. So with this new style of Mining they are abe to move more dirt(though I wonder looked like extra work to me. I would have just walked the bucket and dropped into the high banker but what do I know?) Every tool has a purpose! Oddly enough for the majority of My prospecting career I have used a pan hammer and chisel and done alright. Why because I prospect!! I let the Gold dictate the tools! The simple truth is other then the most basic advice that give they pretty much repeat and reword from some book(Common Gold RHETORIC Inside Bends Behind big boulders ect ect) the only information they give you is ultimately to put more money in their pocket.. The More people they make BELIEVE That The ONLY WAY TO GET GOLD IS MOVE ALOT OF DIRT..And as it happens they have just the thing to sell you to move that dirt. The simple fact is that these clubs are a big reason for the problems today. They use extreme methods for non payable gold.. They mislead people intentionaly for profit.. It's freaking crazy when my brother and I can sit here and Joke that we can take a pan hammer and chisel and 48 hours and get more Gold then Dave MCKRACKEN and 50 plus helpers can do in a day.. Hell we feel like cheats.. Maybe we should give them a backhoe and trommel too just to make it fair.. Anyway gentlemen pretty soon I figure we are going do decide whats what with mining... So next time your making your donations and such to some of these clubs might want to step back and ask IF THEY REALY HAVE YOUR INTERESTS IN MIND!!!
it is of my opinion that any club originazation that has claims that is DUDE RANCHED OUT is a misuse of MINING LAW.. Anyway just some of my thoughts... (Lucky for you I have many)
I encourage you to watch all their vids in this.. Tell me what you think? Misuse of Mining equipment? Proper Use? Could buckets and an ole sluice box been just effective? If they used more traditional tools wwould they have still recovered as much Gold?

they got a few more then what I posted..

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No, I think what they are doing is just right and let me explain why.

Because I can go back and easily pick up all the gold that got caught in the rocks. :)

Honestly though, a crack vac is as mechanical as I would get with that material.
Good old crevassing tools and paint brushes do a fine job and only cost elbow grease.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just watched the second video and its better than the first, but that's a LOT of people working that area and they don't have a full cleanup uploaded yet.

Isnt this borderline hydraulic mining?
Arent they suppose to have a settling pond or is there a loophole about not being motorized?

Honestly if I had the equipment I would mine similarly to that, the hydroforce nozzles are very nice, but I would have a settling pond.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread