More Interesting New Findings From The Beale Ciphers

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
The only person on this site who has broken the ciphers is franklin. Or at least, he is the only one who has provided evidence of this.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only person on this site who has broken the ciphers is franklin. Or at least, he is the only one who has provided evidence of this.

So then he has stated how he broke it? All I see is a few paper with no explanation of how it was done. Sorry that sounds like it is a fake!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The process of how it was deciphered would prove he did it. No a hole in the woods!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know Jean has stated he has deciphered them too, but no proof of how he did it ether.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
With ALL the various claims of "solved" Beale ciphers over the years, and the only absolute proof of any of them being correct is recovery of the iron pots filled with gold, silver, and jewelry.
Please define your use of the word "fake", and how you deduced that conclusion.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With ALL the various claims of "solved" Beale ciphers over the years, and the only absolute proof of any of them being correct is recovery of the iron pots filled with gold, silver, and jewelry.

Well I found more than a large hole. I found several large pots that had washed down the branch into Goose Creek and I did find two silver coins one made in France and the other a Spanish Pillar Dollar both dated before the burial of the treasure in 1819 and 1822. I have a copy on paper when I find it I will post them.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I know Jean has stated he has deciphered them too, but no proof of how he did it ether.
So far we have only Laf's word and his "Grand fret" jumbled sentence that he accomplished a "solution".
...and if you compare the provided DOI solved C2 cipher with Laf's one liner "Grand fret", the sentence structures are not the same.
Don't you find it curious that the C2 solution contains straight forward complete sentence structure while Laf's "solved" sentence structure can be considered as "broken English".

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you can not show how you have deciphered the ciphers it just sounds like you are hiding something! In Jean's deciphering he must show how he deciphered them to be the only guy to have done it! If he shows everyone and then everyone can do it too. At that time to say you did it and will not show others how you did it after 20 years people may think you are a fake! One cried wolf!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far we have only Laf's word and his "Grand fret" jumbled sentence that he accomplished a "solution".
...and if you compare the provided DOI solved C2 cipher with Laf's one liner "Grand fret", the sentence structures are not the same.
Don't you find it curious that the C2 solution contains straight forward complete sentence structure while Laf's "solved" sentence structure can be considered as "broken English".

He needs to show his working of the deciphered papers to prove he did do it!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have never claimed to have solved the ciphers, for as everyone who has followed my posts, comprehends my position concerning the Beale Papers. :laughing7:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never claimed to have solved the ciphers, for as everyone who has followed my posts, comprehends my position concerning the Beale Papers. :laughing7:

Some people are not smart enough to do something like that eh?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Promises in one hand and nothing in the other still adds up to nothing.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Franklin......

You or no one else is going to know our work until it is ready for public knowledge. This takes some time. We do not have "nothing".

This is big. Be patient.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
My absence from posting does not mean that I do not monitor this site and that I am not working to bring to fruition a very old mystery.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully you are devoting "only such time as can be spared from your legitimate business to the task".:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread