More May Gold

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I am back home for a day needed to get some more supplies. The last 5 days were pretty good the weather has been mild.. Nice Actually. The Water is warm enough for swimming which is nice. Nothing like the river to soothe the soreness of a day away.

“I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
John Muir..

Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That dirty spoon is an obvious sign of addiction...:occasion14: Don't seek help it's a lost cause!...one problem...this video may have been posted by an imposter that gold pan is black and fully intact:dontknow: ... NICE PAN VICTOR:thumbsup:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Impressive pan there...oh and the gold looks good too ;)

Seriously, thanks for the video, great to see you working the material out of the crack too.

jeffbealbrews

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2014
Somerset, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Garret Pro Pointer, Keene 48" sluice, Bazooka Gold Trap Sniper 24" and Bazooka Gold Trap prospector 48"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Victor, My wife and I have spent many an evening enjoying a great beer watching these great videos you've posted. We cancelled our boring normal camping in exchange for a camping trip revolving around mining, thanks to you! I live within a short distance from some of the great areas you've been Cracking! Thanks for all the inspiration.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So just to be clear, all of that gold came out of that one crack??

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So just to be clear, all of that gold came out of that one crack??

that and more my friend!!
It was a decent crack. it had three full pans of dirt. 2 were awesome the last was just ok. This is why I love Crackin..
Anyway gentlemen thanks for the comments.
I hope everyone is on some good gold..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread