More Mud Digging...Dick Tracy Pin

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got up this morning to more snow...and with a wind chill factor of around 10 degrees.... Almost cancelled the trip, but motivated myself to warm the truck, and get it in gear... Headed 40 + miles to the spot that held the goodies yet again today... Didn't stay to long at spot number one. Got a V nickle and my buddy got himself a nice Walking Lib Half Dollar... Spot number 2 was better for me. I got a few nice relics again today... Today must have been fork & Spoon day for me... Seven in all...crazy when stuff like that happens...sometimes its all nickles, or all dimes, or all quarters... Got a nice Dick Tracy pin...second year member.... I got another pin with an angel on it. and another one that has a key hole in it with some ornate embossing on the face... A silver round pin with fake round pearls all around the side and a nice brass ashtray....LOLOL Thanks for looking... & Happy Hunting.... Dick Tracy Pin (1).JPG Dick Tracy Pin (2).JPG Forks & Spoons (1).JPG Forks & Spoons (2).JPG Mud digging (1).JPG Mud digging (2).JPG Mud digging (4).JPG Mud digging (5).JPG Mud digging (8).JPG Mud digging (9).JPG Mud digging (10).JPG Mud digging (11).JPG

Upvote 2

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree I did'nt even know dick tracey pins exsited.. Nice finds..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread