More of my Central Ohio stuff

unitas

Feb 24, 2008
Northern Ohio
I'm still bored ,sitting around the house.The snow has melted and I would love to get out, but I came down with pneumonia sometime this week. I get the chills just thinking of leaving this blanket. Anyhow ,I thought I would share some more of my central Ohio finds. For the past four years I've made the hunting trips with friends. First up are some brokes.A few broken lancelates, Kirks,Bifurcates, and even an Ashtabula.
aa cosh 005 (824 x 618).jpg
Some of my nicer small blades.
aa cosh 006 (824 x 618).jpg
A side-notch(nice flint ridge piece), an Adena (gray Coshocton Flint), and a sweet little birdie.
aa cosh 007 (824 x 618).jpg
A bifurcate( coshocton black),a Hopwell(resharpened to form single notch),triangle
aa cosh 008 (824 x 618).jpg

Upvote 0
P

pickaway

Nic ethanks for showing,& if you partake maybe a little Southern Comfort for that illness...

PALEOMAN

Dec 11, 2007
COLORADO
Detector(s) used
WHITES XLT
very nice! i have had pneumonia twice and i feel for you! it sucked the life out of me . get as much rest as you can. hope you get back out there soon!

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Thanks for sharing. Sorry you're under the weather. Don't rush it. R&R and what the doc says will get you well faster than anything else. Well...the southern comfort may help alittle.
Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread