MORE OLD SCHOOL HOUSE FINDS

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my step son went back to the spot I found the buckles and ww1 buttons.We didn't find a whole lot today,but we had fun.Thanks for looking.

ForumRunner_20130112_185025.png

ForumRunner_20130112_185128.png

ForumRunner_20130112_185203.png

I thought this was just a washer till I cleaned it.Three stars on it and looks to be a train on top.Maybe a button,i aint got a clue and yes the back is completely gone.
ForumRunner_20130112_185236.png

Upvote 2
haha,

I have a feeling you have no idea what's left in that school house. :laughing7: I'll bet you'll get more finds from there !! :headbang: From my experience the old school houses, just keep giving !! :occasion14:
Keep @ it and HH !! :thumbsup:

haha,

I have a feeling you have no idea what's left in that school house. :laughing7: I'll bet you'll get more finds from there !! :headbang: From my experience the old school houses, just keep giving !! :occasion14:
Keep @ it and HH !! :thumbsup:

Yes,I'm sure they'll be some great finds from this place.Hopes so anyway. Thanks

Someone who served our great country wore that Great Seal button JB and that's always a good find. HH, Quindy.

Someone who served our great country wore that Great Seal button JB and that's always a good find. HH, Quindy.
Yes sir.you exactly right.Every time I dig something like that I think who's was it,where did he go and what all did he see.Thanks buddy.

Sweet finds. You're doing great!

All the best,

Lanny

Cool finds johnboy!!!!...I really like the knife.......HH

looks like a fun hunt to me so a successful one in my book, a fun hunt is always the goal reguardless of the value of the items found. congrats and I look forward to seeing more of your posts........:hello2: hh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back