More on the Super Star Quantum Leap (SSQL)

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Xe-1 has been working for me. Even though it has no battery, it is not a passive locator. This latest version works as long as there is some daylight. The resonator chamber (where the sample is energized) has a screw-on lid so you can change the sample/witness. Just over the last few days I have used gold, silver, diamond, but most anything that will fit in the chamber can be used although pure samples are less likely to give false hits. Well, fact is there is no such thing as a pure sample. I've read some people say don't even touch the sample with your fingers as it will contaminate it. I guess you could take it to the extreme and say air has contaminates in it so don't breathe on it, either. LOL

Of course the goal is not to get things 100% perfect--as long as there is a human operator that will never happen--just to be able to get a consistent lock-on to the target. Not every lock-on is a good target, but the odds are greatly improved.

I should be getting this Xe-1 out to do some hunting fairly soon, but just from practice in my yard it looks good. This one is a lot more child-proof. Also plan some in-field testing of the fully electronic LRL I call the "Golden Harp".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread