More pics from my lates hunt

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
Well heres the latest haul. The four pennies across the bottom..are wheaties , flanked by a 1941 barber dime. The Zinc ball jar lid was found at about 1 foot deep. When i hit it I thought for sure it was cache time. I still think it may have been a cache that got demolished. The coin on top of the ball lid is a steel penny but unfortunately it is all weather eaten. I also found some ammunition un spent....and some various junky junk...oh and a butter churn paddle....My fiance was an official digger and she had a blast..total hunt time maybe 4 hrs. It is slow go I am getting the clad coins now but soon I know Ill hit the BLING.....the town I live in was founded in 1823 but settled in the 1740 or so I think.

HH
Saber

Attachments

• finds jan 05 -06.JPG
    finds jan 05 -06.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
OP
OP
sabertooth

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
Ok hope this is ok..it was a bugger.
Saber

Attachments

• DSCN0719.JPG
    DSCN0719.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 269
OP
OP
sabertooth

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Sorry it was a mis post I was talking about barber's when I was posting. Its a mercury dime... ::)

Saber

WV_Detecting

Oct 24, 2005
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I figured that was probably the case however it piqued my interest and I just had to ask, thanks, Underwood

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread