• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    305.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Upvote 10
Heck ya,some fine scratchin in the dirt. I may have been called a wingnut before....
Great hits on the silvers.:hello2:

Very nice silvers. Your Walker still has some nice detail.

Way to go Wingnut!!! I can tell by the watch that it was time for some sweet silver. :occasion14:
Way to go Chris. Nice Walker!
-DUGnut-

Heck of a hunt there! This makes me want to go detect, guess will just have to wait for another day !

Way to go Wingnut!!! I can tell by the watch that it was time for some sweet silver. :occasion14:
Way to go Chris. Nice Walker!
-DUGnut-

This is only the 4th Silver from there coin wise,the place has been pounded over the years,still a few spots untouched by man,until I came along.:laughing7:

Thats great! Killer half, is the school real old?

Love the Walker! That's probably my favorite coin!

The "Yamaha" Wingnut is from a drum set. It would hold a cymbal on at the top of the stand.

Great finds! Who cares what they call you when your digging up silver like that!
That is a lovely lady walker! Congrats!

Our high school has so much trash in the soil, I literally have to ground balance before I go onto the property! I'm sure there's some nice stuff hiding there.

Great finds! Who cares what they call you when your digging up silver like that!
That is a lovely lady walker! Congrats!

Our high school has so much trash in the soil, I literally have to ground balance before I go onto the property! I'm sure there's some nice stuff hiding there.

Which coil do you use?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back