Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Bein a sly individual this mornin, I got a short hunt in before work. I left an hour and a half early and stopped at my gold field. When I get there I see a tractor and several guys on the field. They have been havin a mole problem due to the fact that its the only soft ground in the area. I can see why too. Every time I dig a plug I uncover half a dozen good fishin worms. Anyway I start thinkin this mornin is gonna fall through. Well with nothin to lose I walk out and talk to the guy that looks to be in charge. I explain what I am up to and he says go ahead, but they will need the field clear in about 45 minutes to water. I tell him thats a fair offer, and off I went. I decided to work the far end of the field and stay out of their way. Clad was thin but I was still gettin enough targets to keep me interested. I did manage this little charm. I thought it was a mangled ring when I first uncovered it. Turns out its hinged and is designed to hang from a chain. I get back to the car and try to find a mark, but no dice. So I start thinkin nitro. It has the weight and looks good, but no mark. I can see right off the stones are CZ. Well I get it home and acid test it and it is strong 10k at 3 grams. I figured I would post before I have to head back out to work. Its small but its gold and that always counts. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN0551.JPG
    DSCN0551.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCN0552.JPG
    DSCN0552.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCN0550.JPG
    DSCN0550.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 536
  • DSCN0554.JPG
    DSCN0554.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCN0555.JPG
    DSCN0555.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 535
  • DSCN0553.JPG
    DSCN0553.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 525
Upvote 0

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Nice going on the gold. :hello2:

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Man your kicking butt on the gold! :hello2:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first I was very impressed with all of your gold finds, but now I'm having second thoughts. It seems that the government has been planting gold jewelry throughout WA state as part of Obama's stimulus economic recovery plan :D

Great item for for and happy hunting.

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please don't be alarmed JuJu, but, the higher-ups in Washington just called. Seems they want you to register your digging arm as a concealed weapon to be compliant with all federal, state & local law.

You must be the guy supporting all those cash for gold companies and their ANNOYING t.v. commercials :)

You are on one hell of a roll. Kinda sucks though. What are you gonna do when things go back to normal?

Keep up the A-M-AZ-I-N-G work. You are killing'em!!!!

BTW, if you're interested in unloading that gold, I know a guy named Vinny the Snake here in NY that can help you out :) Cheers JuJu.....I would say good luck, but honestly, you don't need it.

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey JuJu with all that gold that's gonna make a nice little security keep. Good job.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Do you look at the ground when you walk? I'm beginning to think you would find gold even if you didn't have to dig for it. :notworthy:

I can't wait to see what you find next week. :D

Randy

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
Fortunately for you I've been strewing all those gold items across the fields up there just to make you think you actually know how to detect and find stuff. You should thank me. :tongue3:

No, really, you are doing an amazing job. You're making everyone salivate with your finds. Keep it up!

Ray

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
You a shy guy...give me a break...Another fantastic find...You are on one of the most luckiest strikes I have ever seen....WTG... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 335
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 337

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Okay so what kind of car do you drive plus your liscense plate #? I'm tailing you from now on I want me some gold haha. But seriously, keep that streak goin!

RelicRick

Aug 29, 2006
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice JuJu! I haven't found anything like that in a looooooooong time...WTG!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread