Morning beach finds

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the beach the last two mornings at sunrise with KYWONDER. I didn't find as much as I'd hoped I would. I'm finding out beach hunting isn't all that easy. My poor calves are screaming walking in the loose sand. Haha. So far I've been mainly around the towel line. But I absolutely LOVE my sand scoop. It really saves my back and my quads from all the kneeling and standing. I found two pretty recent jewlelry drops. One was an earring. I'm thinking it might be cubic zirconia? I can't make out the letters on the back. The other I'm not sure what it was on. Just some bling I reckon. I worked hard to find the clad. No old coins there, although some pennies are pretty toasted. I hooked my finger on the treble hook. I saw the shiny part and thought it was a bracelet so I snatched it up out of the sand and $#*%. Anyway, it drew blood. LOL. I learned a good lesson! I cannot believe how much dang foil is in the sand. If I stopped to dig every 40s signal I'd never have time to find anything else. So I may be passing up some gold bUT hopefully not. Anyway, here are my beach finds so far. Thanks for reading and HH!
2016-10-18 08.47.56.jpg 20161018_085354.jpg 20161018_085031-1.jpg 20161018_090551.jpg

Upvote 7
OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks vpnavy. I cleaned it well and I also have my tetanus shot up to date :)

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Trap. Hope there is more to come on our next outing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread