Morning started bad. Ended up sitting down

greg1186

Dec 19, 2013
Northern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This am my buddy Steve and i decided to meet at a school we had luck at last time. We immediately got tossed by the police. No big deal. We go down the road 5 minutes to another school but this one is huuuuuge. We first start out at the baseball diamond where the only cool thing we saw was a red tail hawk swoop down and get a squirrel. After that we moved to an area with a group of 6-7 huge old oak trees. Here is where my buddy Steve called me over and showed me an 1891 seated dime in great shape! We were both freaking. Not more than 10 minutes later I get a sweet silver signal and it took about 2 minutes to find it in the hole but I knew I saw shiny so I called Steve over. After fishing it out we saw very very slick 1877 dime with absolutely no reverse. After that Steve got a large copper and I dug a huge silver pendent. Took me 4 years to find seated :) thanks for looking everyone! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518895361.287605.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518895374.685768.jpg

Upvote 34

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread