MOST AMAZING SPANISH MONUMENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hello friends and comrades of the treasurenet forum. It has been a while since I have posted anything on this site. Some of you remember me from my other posts I put on here a couple years back with pictures of awesome spanish treasure symbols and monuments that I found, and you were all helping me to decipher them.

I really hope you are all doing well and that God may bless you all with whatever you are looking for.

I just want to quickly give testimony of what has happened to me the last few years. I was on the verge of death in the hospital for liver failure and I already had what is medically termed as "hepatic encephalopathy" which is when your liver is failing so bad that it can no longer remove the ammonia that is produced by the breakdown of protein by bacteria in your gut; and your blood gets filled with ammonia leading to organ failure and eventually comma then death.

To make a long story very short. I should be dead right now but the good Lord has truly given me another chance. It has been a year and I am stronger and feeling better than ever. I believe a few more months and I will be completely healed and recovered from my liver with no drugs or surgery. Praise you Jesus!

Now for some more good news that I think you will all enjoy.......
I recently have found another spanish treasure site with the most amazing monuments and treasure symbols I have ever seen.

It is almost as if the Lord was guiding me there because I never went to this rural town in search for anything except for work.

A hill with large boulders far in the distant land caught my attention and I felt compelled to go there to see if I might find anything.

I am glad I listened to the inner voice and decided to go because I found many monuments of bear heads, a horse skull, lion head, an owl, a dove, and a carved spanish cross or "sword" along with a small shadow heart.

I feel there is something very important there of GREAT MONETARY AND SPIRITUAL VALUE.

I will admit to you guys that I was not planning on posting these pictures to this site but have decided that it would definitely help many of you (and myself) in your quest to find the elusive treasure you are looking for.

I have found the ultimate treasure in Jesus Christ the creator and savior of the world. through him there is eternal life and I have seen amazing miracles not only in myself but also have seen people get healed INSTANTLY when prayed for in the name of Jesus from pain and chronic conditions, to broken legs and herniated discs.

I want to acknowledge right now before all of treasurenet that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life; that he is alive and living in each and every believer and that he wants to use you mightily for his kingdom if you would step out in faith and pray for the sick, feed the hungry, and clothe the naked and become a yielded vessel for him to work through.

You will see what this world says is impossible and you too will realize that God is real and that some day soon all humanity will have to stand before his glory and give an account of his or her life on earth.

With that said brothers and sisters, I would like to post these pictures for your viewing pleasure and deciphering.

Any and all comments are very much appreciated and will allow us to learn from each other so please feel free to comment or give your opinion and please feel free to give interpretation if you would like of the monuments and symbols which is what most people are hungry for.

Blessings to you all my friends :).

AIORIA

P.S I am working on uploading the pictures as we speak.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
This was found in the back of the hill. These boulders were not part of the hill. They are off to the side maybe 70 feet away and the monument heads are pointing toward the side of the hill.

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

You can see the obvious bear head but there is also a huge bear head and 3 other heads. One looks like a human and the other like a bear, the third one looks like a snake or turtle head. I can also see what looks like a man figure sitting down on a chair almost like a king. All of them are directly in front
and on the ground of the obvious bear head up top.

They are all looking toward the backside of the hill to the left of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Here are the heads outlined for you.

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

HORSE SKULL. DANGER!

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

As you look towards the side of the hill in the direction where the head monuments are looking at there are HUGE boulders weighing thousands of pounds. As I went in the direction I didn't really see anything that caught my attention until half way up I saw the shape of a bird which I believe to be an owl to the upper left side of the hill.

The monuments are not looking directly to this owl but maybe that was the intention of the Spaniards?

Here is a pic of the bird and the bird has an upside down heart carved in the chest pointing towards what looks to be a sealed entrance to a cave and also there are 2 drill holes and a bear drawn near the entrance.

I am not sure if this is really an entrance I am just assuming by looking at the bear and owl, and the heart pointing to it with drill holes on each side of the entrance.

It looks like solid rock though...... In any of your guys's experiences have you encountered sealed entrances that look like the surrounding rock so as to not look like there is anything there to the unsuspecting wanderer?

Here are pics from far and close of the owl and what I believe is the entrance.

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER
OWL CLOSE_800x600.JPG

OWL CLOSE_800x600.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Here are the previous pictures of the owl with heart on chest, drill holes, and bear if you cannot see them.

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER
OWL FAR_800x600.JPG

attachment.php

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
AlORlA, If you follow the two drill holes a short distance you will find a square box carved into the rock bluff, PERHAPS indicating that how the carvings are laid out using FOUR EQUAL sides. They not be spaced very far apart, less than 300 feet apart ( perhaps a little more ), they should all be included in the photo as shown, The empty cave at the upper right hand side of the photo may be the spot of interest which may be the North East corner marker. It is my belief that those symbols / carvings are a map to be used later, I would use the cave as a pivot point to find the other three points, I would use a pace ( 33 inch long step ) to start with, Kind of looks like a good place for a vault. Hope this works for you

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Thank you dsty. So you are saying there may or may not be a square box carved in the rock bluff?
I Want to show you 2 other pictures. One is of a boulder flat on one side that has a sword or cross, and a spanish heart shadow sign on it. This boulder is far towards the right side of the hill away from the head monuments and the owl and everything previously shown.

North of this boulder with the cross/sword and shadow heart I can see what looks like a boot and a bell.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

SWORD, SHADOW HEART

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

THE BOOT AND BELL.....

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

Last edited:
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
widowmanmx. Thank you. I read in a book titled " Early Spanish Treasure Signs and Symbols" that the long part of the "sword or cross symbol" points to treasure or "next sign". Right under the shadow heart on the same boulder there are 2 dashes which could be referring to the depth at which I will find the treasure or next sign where the sword is pointing to the ground.

If the dashes refer to "Varas" and each vara is 33 inches then we get 66 inches which is 5.5 feet deep. If the dashes refer to "Estado" each estado is 5 ft - 7 Inches so we would have to double that to get a depth of 11 ft, 2 inches.

Assuming the dashes are referring to depth and also assuming the treasure is buried right there in that spot and not at a calculated distance from that boulder with the sword symbol.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let me throw in my 2 cents--that and $5 will buy you breakfast at Mc Donalds.

I am referring to post # 18
Isn't that a lion laying down--just above the boot
Your polished rock seems to be a Pentagon
Is that a Devil--behind the lions head--to the right--above the lions body
There is also a big shadow bird--looking to the left--and his long tail points to the left ( say about 10 or 11 O clock )--the bird is to the left of the pentagon

I hope this helps a little--Barton

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you up there eating peyote sprinkled with crack?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
AlORIA, This is MY thoughts about POFILES, They may indicate the type of trail the that you will encounter, and also give you the distance and direction , snake = a winding trail and also possibly a dangerous trail, a sword possibly may indicate a military trail, a turtle = slow trail, could also = dry, rabbit ( running ) = fast, sitting = nest or look, I would not use a profile for anything other than the start of a trail and the direction and the distance it contains. You may need to get either a TOPO map or a aerial photo, ( map Quest ) You have a very interesting site and my opinion is that it will show several directions to go. The best way will get the one that you are interested in and work them ONE at a time, Yes they did mix and match the profiles, some will indicate, Water / Shelter / safety / everybody want's find to the one that indicates " BANK " just to mention a couple, Its not just about Gold and treasures. We have maps in todays world, they used carvings to indicate a CAFE, motel, rest, and so forth, you must study what the meaning that's indicated. What you seem to have is Lots of different type ( And it may be a yard or a supply point and a couple different items. ITS NOT easy, that's why some have given up. that is why they post negative thing's about our choice in Hobbies.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread