diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is about 80% of the silver i've found over the last couple years at the sales. Most of it was purchased for pennies on the dollar, all for less than scrap even at the current deflated prices. The pic is a few months old so the pile has a couple pounds added to it since then.

DSC02741.jpg DSC02745.jpg
DSC02742.jpg DSC02743.jpg DSC02744.jpg DSC02745A.jpg

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on those sterling finds Dig! :thumbsup: What are those items that are under the candle stick holders?

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Let me know if you ever plan to sell that mens all turquoise ring that is in photo #4, and also that unique turquoise head with necklace.:hello2:

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great collection!! All those pics of such volume of Sterling, makes my eyes water..... Plus makes me wonder how many euphoric hours of roller coaster rides and how many gallons of pumped adrenalin you got to experience in getting all that!!!

"Ain't treasure hunting fun?"....and profitable!! Keep up the good work!

Cojones

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't mean to hijack. My silver finds for the year.

I tried to untangle but it would probably take me a couple of hours so I gave up. Weighs about 12 oz.

1370384457028_zps454945aa.jpg .

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
When it gets up to 29.00$ a oz................SELL IT..........

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wicked collection - love garage/yard sales - great finds

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, some of those pieces will sell for way more than spot, the turquoise that other member mentioned and some of that stuff in bottom left pic is cool and collectible.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET haul!

Just curious what you are doing sitting on it? Long term investment?
Kinda sorta, rainy day or who knows. It doesn't take up too much space and it will always have a certain value so i'll hold on to it till I get the notion to get rid of it someday. I still think it'll be worth holding for the long haul.

Congrats on those sterling finds Dig! :thumbsup: What are those items that are under the candle stick holders?
Those were a set of weighted (damaged) salt & pepper shakers that I took the concrete out of the bases on, so two shakers and the bottom of the bases sitting next to them.

Let me know if you ever plan to sell that mens all turquoise ring that is in photo #4, and also that unique turquoise head with necklace.:hello2:
Good eye on that ring. One of the only ones that fit and one of my favorites, lol. The ring is a snake ring by Effie Calavaza. the Aztec god style pendant is malachite versus turquoise.

very nice, dig....since it is around $22 an oz and dropping no sense in getting rid of it now,lol
Nope, your right about that. Now is the time to buy, buy, buy!
When it gets up to 29.00$ a oz................SELL IT..........
I don't know, we'll see what the future holds. I'm still optimistic.

Nice, some of those pieces will sell for way more than spot, the turquoise that other member mentioned and some of that stuff in bottom left pic is cool and collectible.
My favorite is probably (besides the snake ring) the BPOE stamp case shown on the bottom left in that photo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread