Mother load of bills.

Any word yet on the coins?
Dang dude no not yet. However I did go back last week and nobody there has seen her since she brought these it but.......... They had some "regular" 2 dollar bills that they didnt show me last time because they didnt think I'd like them. Turns out it was $350 in red seal twos!! Sold 77 of them for $4.50 a piece at my LCS and the tattered ones for $3.00. Kept a lot for myself however.

Dang dude no not yet. However I did go back last week and nobody there has seen her since she brought these it but.......... They had some "regular" 2 dollar bills that they didnt show me last time because they didnt think I'd like them. Turns out it was $350 in red seal twos!! Sold 77 of them for $4.50 a piece at my LCS and the tattered ones for $3.00. Kept a lot for myself however.

Any '28s in the bunch, or just all '53s and '63?

Any '28s in the bunch, or just all '53s and '63?
Yep you bet! image.jpg bunch of star notes, one 1963 with four leading zeros, and a set of 3 Uncirculated sequential 1963s

Check this out its crazy! I thought someone scribbled all over this bill until I accidentally stumbled across it online now I'm only 17 so I had no idea what it was but I definitely think you guys will really appreciate this! The Short Snorter Project - Home Page - What is a Short Snorter? very very interesting piece of history
View attachment 1147983

P.S. it's a 1935 silver one

Sweet! I never heard of this before but now I want one! Maybe I need to start my own.

I'm really hoping this old lady is wealthy and doesn't need the money and not just unaware of the value of her collection. I really am hoping.

I'm really hoping this old lady is wealthy and doesn't need the money and not just unaware of the value of her collection. I really am hoping.
Yea I have no idea who she is or anything. It's just that bank knows me as a collector and saves this stuff for me! I got all the bills put into nice museum grade Mylar sleeves so they're safe. I assume if she has over $1000 in coins she must have a good amount for herself? It must be really really hard for someone her age to get all those coins together :/

P.S. I sold most of the silver $1 and the 1934 bills. I kept around 40 of the best silver 1s for myself, but the 1934 fdr aren't in high demand and barely go for any premium. Kept everything else.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back