Mother’s Day Hike (I had permission from my wife)

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wonderful wife gave me a few hours to get out in the morning and was able to find a few. I was happy with the finds for just spending 2 hours out there. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526228497.916183.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526228515.586837.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526228527.551990.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526228540.040995.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526228554.671579.jpg

Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very productive 2 hour hunt. Congrats on getting out on THIS holiday. You need to reveal your method to all mankind. lol

I spent all day opening the pool, cutting the grass, fixing a leak in the fish pond, and cleaning up both our vehicles. She did make a great dinner even though I offered to take her out. It was still an awesome day with the wifey.

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is a very productive 2 hour hunt. Congrats on getting out on THIS holiday. You need to reveal your method to all mankind. lol

I spent all day opening the pool, cutting the grass, fixing a leak in the fish pond, and cleaning up both our vehicles. She did make a great dinner even though I offered to take her out. It was still an awesome day with the wifey.

I had to kiss up on Saturday big time!!!!

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had to look that up! I'm just outside DC (and the Northern Neck in the summer). Your finds are sometimes similar to mine.

I noticed that. We are not too far away from each other. A lot of good waters close to you with the Potomac and Patuxent. Loaded with documented village sites from the Powhatan. I have done some hunting your way but not lately.

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice productive hunt !
Looks like field finds as opposed to shore finds? Gotta love all the rain this past Saturday, and in the forecast for this coming week. HH

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice productive hunt !
Looks like field finds as opposed to shore finds? Gotta love all the rain this past Saturday, and in the forecast for this coming week. HH

Yep, yep, and yep... I am so excited for the weekend we haven’t had rain like this in awhile. Have a stacked weekend planned.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, yep, and yep... I am so excited for the weekend we haven’t had rain like this in awhile. Have a stacked weekend planned.

Nice finds and just so you know you might hear about that trip if she ever gets ticked at you. Might not of got off as easy as you think. Time will tell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions