mountains find

Dec 5, 2009

Attachments

• 000_0181.JPG
    000_0181.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 363

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
Ho Bra, Real original name welcome to the forums. I think this is a good thing for the digging community.
Congrats on your great score. I bet you will never forget that day. Best of all you were with your wife. She must be the good luck. If the bottle should ever need a home you know what to do. CHEE HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
H
Dec 5, 2009
Was gonna call myself blobalicious but didn't want to get kicked off the site if somebody didn't get it and instead got offended by my love of blobs. Thanks for the cheehoos from all the braddahs and look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday. May the diggin continue to be good for us all this holiday season. :headbang:

OP
OP
H
Dec 5, 2009
it's not about what u find - only that u look good doing it. plus pink's my lucky color. :hello:

yeah it's one of the blown ones, the first in the book with turnmold and applied crown. will post cleaned pic in a bit

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
HAD A QUESTION, ??? NEVER SAW A DOUBLE ETCHED RYCROFT, IS IT COMMON, RARE ??? OR AM I SEEING THINGS :icon_scratch: :laughing7: STILL NICE THOUGH...808KAZ

OP
OP
H
Dec 5, 2009
You seeing it right - it is double-etched. Maybe the guy who made it didn't like his first attempt with the acid and decided to do it one more time; or maybe something like how the embossed ones come doubled too, in the making, unintentionally.

Just tripped out when I first cleared some of the dirt and saw the etching. Did that a bunch of times before with bottles that looked real similar but turned out to be naked. Like the clothes on this one, even if layered twice. :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread