Mouse hunting season?

Don't be silly. You take two 2X12 boards about 4 ft. long. Place one of them flat on the floor and carefully balance the other one on top of it by its edge. Then place a food that mice like on the flat 2X12. I prefer a Cheeto. Then stand back about 10 feet and point the .45 loaded with shot at the Cheeto and wait patiently for the mouse to come out to eat the Cheeto. When he shows up you pop him with the shot. Then if the shot doesn't kill him outright, the balanced 2X12 will topple over and mash him flat. Works every time with minimum destruction of meat. Mouse meat tastes like chicken only different. It has a slightly mousy flavor kinda' like squirrel. Those other foods you mentioned are considered a delicacy right along with road kill and chicken beaks. I'm outta' here with you. Monty

Monty,

I guess we agree that we disagree with each other on this issue...

First off, why not use a subsonic teflon-coated round cross-haired in just above head height over the Cheeto, so that the concussion alone will drop that baby MFM on the spot...

As to the flattened mouse-technique, it really screws up an otherwise, valuable pelt...they are like the native-born Naugha's...takes hundreds if not thousands to make a decent jacket...

And, in addition, the flattened mouse-technique, also taints the meat in that the offal juices are a contaminant, being that heightened hormones come into play...not to mention mouse-like skid marks...(that's a story by itself...should see my video on involuntary Mouse Projectiles) :laughing7:

Now, I really don't care for chicken beaks, but feed me a healthy portion of chicken lips and you'll have a friend for life...

Please respond after your nap snack.... :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back