Move that bus!!!!

OP
OP
Glenn-RI

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
Thanks everyone. It's a great show and it was a great feeling and exciting to be part of it. It just feels good knowing that you had a small part in something like this that will change that family's life. Hopefully, those of you who hope to do something similar someday, get that opportunity. It's something you'll always remember. I'll never forget the family's reactions when they moved that bus.

Glenn

OP
OP
Glenn-RI

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
River Rat said:
Glenn,

I watch that program all the time, along with the rest of the shows on HGTV. I just marked my calendar so I will get to see you!! :D Thanks for helping too.

;) RR

Hi River Rat,

As of right now the episode is scheduled to air on ABC on May 4th at 8:00 pm Eastern time which could change. I'm not sure when and if it would appear on HGTV. While the family doesn't have good jobs, money in the bank or live in the best neighborhood, their priorities definately are better than most peoples. It should be a good show. Hopefully you get to see it.

Glenn

T

trish76642

Glenn-RI said:
River Rat said:
Glenn,

I watch that program all the time, along with the rest of the shows on HGTV. I just marked my calendar so I will get to see you!! :D Thanks for helping too.

;) RR

Hi River Rat,

As of right now the episode is scheduled to air on ABC on May 4th at 8:00 pm Eastern time which could change. I'm not sure when and if it would appear on HGTV. While the family doesn't have good jobs, money in the bank or live in the best neighborhood, their priorities definately are better than most peoples. It should be a good show. Hopefully you get to see it.

Glenn
Your an awesome person Glen to take time off work and help those people out, im sure they will never forget you! I admire you for what you've done to help them....
I've seen that show, i am a contractor myself, and everytime i watch it i wished i could be there also, just to see the smiles on their faces would be priceless to me.....
Your great!

OP
OP
Glenn-RI

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
Tri$h,

I know what you mean. When I've watched the show in the past, I hoped that someday I could be there. It was kind of like I had that on a list of things I want to do in my lifetime. I couldn't believe it when the opportunity came up just recently. It was a no-brainer. I was going to do it no matter what and I'm so glad I did.

Glenn

T

trish76642

Glenn-RI said:
Tri$h,

I know what you mean. When I've watched the show in the past, I hoped that someday I could be there. It was kind of like I had that on a list of things I want to do in my lifetime. I couldn't believe it when the opportunity came up just recently. It was a no-brainer. I was going to do it no matter what and I'm so glad I did.

Glenn
aww thats a great memory for ya Glen! So glad you had the opportunity! If i ever get the chance you can bet i will be there also! ;)

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This episode is on right now on ABC!!

Hal

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry TT, I forgot your time zone. No spoilers from me though other than to say it was another great job.

Hope you enjoy,

Hal

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn I missed it, I'm gonna stick around to see the late show...I sure hope it is HGTV and not ABC.

:wink: RR

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Glenn-RI said:
Thanks. As of right now, the episode is scheduled to air on May 4th. It's the Silva family episode.

Glenn

Here ya go, RR.

Thanks, TT :-*

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I missed the show :'( I didnt see this post until a few minutes ago. It's on now but it's on 3 channels that I dont get :crybaby2: soooo much for DishNetwork lol

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughters got dish or satillite which ever I hate trying to find anything espically local I have to have my 8 yr, old grandson do it for me. And somtimes (with a smile ) I end up with Sponge Bob!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread