20220220_150550.jpg
image.jpg
One of my silly cats.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful cat, I have always loved Siamese cats. I have had 2, Frankie and Antwione. Frankie was a a reference to old blue eyes himself Frank Sinatra and my Mom had one named Lilac.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Lovely fish those.
Confession here. Around the early 70's. Our backyard neighbour had a very large fishpond. You could have almost swam in it. They had several huge goldfish, probably now they were Koi im saying now as they looked exactly like those. They must have been 1/2 to 1 lb.
I was around 10 to 12.
I used to fish for them over the fence 😕 rotten kid right!?
Not right I know now but then....
I would crush the barb down flat and use a worm. Admittedly I only caught them a few times and let them flip off when I lifted them. And after maybe catching each a couple of times they never bit again. So much for goldfish not having memories!
Those did.

OP
OP
newnan man

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lovely fish those.
Confession here. Around the early 70's. Our backyard neighbour had a very large fishpond. You could have almost swam in it. They had several huge goldfish, probably now they were Koi im saying now as they looked exactly like those. They must have been 1/2 to 1 lb.
I was around 10 to 12.
I used to fish for them over the fence 😕 rotten kid right!?
Not right I know now but then....
I would crush the barb down flat and use a worm. Admittedly I only caught them a few times and let them flip off when I lifted them. And after maybe catching each a couple of times they never bit again. So much for goldfish not having memories!
Those did.
That's kinda funny. Any kid would do that. Fish are fairly smart. They know when feeding time is and circle around. Turtle shows up too, never see the little guy except at the 5pm feeding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions