MS 70 gold and silver

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
I couldnt beleive the price of both this am when i woke up!! I've been around this site for a while but havent been on lately, Yesterday I joined a program that you can Build an asset(Graded coins) while building income...it also has a site where you can buy graded coins at wholesale ( which I may do because you can def make profit...or if customers buy from you, you get to keep 100 % of the profit! I will keep you guys posted on my progress!!
Gerald
http://www.15kprofits.com/14722
This is the site for the automated system ...They even call the leads back for you!! couldnt be any easier!!
Just take 5 minutes of your time!! Also Post any questions or feed back I want to know what my fellow Tneters think!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Enter your details below to see if you qualify for this rare, newly released business that's in a $100 billion dollar worldwide market! "

:spam4: :spam4: :spam4:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spam, dont send any money!!! that is a sure sign its spam!!!! once you send it then they will keep calling asking for more money! reds sister tried one and they would call her several time a month for more money!!!!

Chug

OP
OP
gtlfindings

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Hey Guys thanks for the tips :icon_thumleft:... I'm not trying to spam the forum, I was just looking for advice, I can see where you may think its spammy looking but that page is for lead generation, basically asks for your email, then you fill out the application which helps to see if your a serious motivated prospect..then an auto responder (Maybe why it goes to the spam box) sends you emails to give more info...I havent been called and asked for more money other than the cost of the coin....Chug I was getting calls like that from some gold coin company a few years ago >:( , this is way different. This is a network marketing company, Ive tried a few others befor but I just couldnt ask people to buy $125 for juice!! LMAO!! But this is a real asset so I figured I would try this out and just since yesterday I have generated a few leads. I'm sorry if I offended anyone here on T-Net, Like I said I've been a member her for a while and Learned alot here, just figured maybe some would want check out what I'm doin..... https://www.numisnetwork.com/ilsgeraldlosito

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread