Much better pix of the 1958 possible ddo?

WillFindItYet

Jun 15, 2012
Knoxville,TN
Primary Interest:
Other
2012-10-148treasurenet.jpg

Sorry I had to do it in pencil sketch but it's the only way I could see it to show you.....I am not good at all with photos but can I get opinions please? The others are in the album here.......There is complete seperation on all the letters.....

https://plus.google.com/photos/1080...s/5800127043845474897?authkey=CLHmu8upuP3h_QE

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know enough about error coins to give you much of an opinion. Statistically speaking, its probably not the coin you (and I) hope it is. However, being that it could be, and how valuable it is if it is a true 1958 DDO, give yourself some peace of mind. Spend the money to send it off to PCGS and know for sure. Thats what I would do anyway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WillFindItYet

WillFindItYet

Jun 15, 2012
Knoxville,TN
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know enough about error coins to give you much of an opinion. Statistically speaking, its probably not the coin you (and I) hope it is. However, being that it could be, and how valuable it is if it is a true 1958 DDO, give yourself some peace of mind. Spend the money to send it off to PCGS and know for sure. Thats what I would do anyway.

Thanks and I will now for sure...The trick is getting somebody to agree that's its even possible but i don't see how it can NOT be...The notches are the same,the doubling is clearly seperated and the markers are there too ..thanx 2012-10-1532pipppppppppppppppppppppp.jpg

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just due to the potential value alone, I wouldn't care if everyone told me it wasn't a true '58 DDO. I would send it in anyway just so that I could sleep at night. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread