WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Or crayfish, crawfish, crawlfish, crawldad. Depends on where you live, I guess. I went for a walk up the creek yesterday with BuckIdgr and BuckIdgr's daughter-in-law and grandson. We found some more broken glass and ceramic tiles. And this was my best photo - op.

mudbug1.JPG This is original

mudbug2.JPG This one I used auto level

mudbug.JPG This is an original pic of the mudbug in the water.

These are tweaks to the originals
mudbug3.JPG

mudbug4.JPG

mudbug5.JPG

I'm glad BuckIdgr got me off of the couch yesterday. Even though it was chilly, it was a beautiful day to spend with friends. :love5:
Today we have snow. :censored:

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Little by little inch by inch you're getting there Sis,keep at it you may be the next Ansel Adams...in color.

Do mud puppies count?

f-SxKE1-ptQL8-vDkxd5hbUpVb4GRVzg5pAoCqEVkTo.jpg

GOD Bless

Chris

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great pics, but all I can see is...dinner.. eating-02.gif

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love boiled crawfish!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wrightdigger, nice pics. My wife would like the rock in this pic ... for her next project:

I_want_it.jpg

Would make an excellent snake head like the one she did here (all I did was the intro to the video and add the canned music ... she shot it with her HP Pixi phone):

My boss' son liked to play practical jokes on me. I put that python head where it was poking out from under the fold down console in my truck ... let's just say everyone there had lots of fun watching him jump back out of the truck and run.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or crayfish, crawfish, crawlfish, crawldad. Depends on where you live, I guess. I went for a walk up the creek yesterday with BuckIdgr and BuckIdgr's daughter-in-law and grandson. We found some more broken glass and ceramic tiles. And this was my best photo - op.

View attachment 1575806 This is original

View attachment 1575807 This one I used auto level

View attachment 1575805 This is an original pic of the mudbug in the water.

These are tweaks to the originals
View attachment 1575808

View attachment 1575809

View attachment 1575810

I'm glad BuckIdgr got me off of the couch yesterday. Even though it was chilly, it was a beautiful day to spend with friends. :love5:
Today we have snow. :censored:

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

Ahhhh
A 'Crawldad'
I used to love catching them in the creeks as a Kid.

That look's like a good-size one along with clean water to live in.

Most creeks here usually have some kind of Green or Brown 'algie' Bloom going on , unless it's after a good rain.

That reminds me , we had a cat that brought one up from the creek Many years ago , Guess it got caught out of the Water.
Great Colors on that Guy/ Gal you got there. Great pic, I thought the original had clean water ???
Good Day.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zatarain's is what we use.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrightdigger, nice pics. My wife would like the rock in this pic ... for her next project:

Would make an excellent snake head like the one she did here (all I did was the intro to the video and add the canned music ... she shot it with her HP Pixi phone):

My boss' son liked to play practical jokes on me. I put that python head where it was poking out from under the fold down console in my truck ... let's just say everyone there had lots of fun watching him jump back out of the truck and run.

There are a lot of neat rocks that we collect. I've got one that just looks like a real potato. One that is heart shaped and reddish. One that kind of looks like a hand with fingers. She would have a hay day here!

You could probably start a thread on practical jokes!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahhhh
A 'Crawldad'
I used to love catching them in the creeks as a Kid.

That look's like a good-size one along with clean water to live in.

Most creeks here usually have some kind of Green or Brown 'algie' Bloom going on , unless it's after a good rain.

That reminds me , we had a cat that brought one up from the creek Many years ago , Guess it got caught out of the Water.
Great Colors on that Guy/ Gal you got there. Great pic, I thought the original had clean water ???
Good Day.

Davey,

A lot of the rocks are covered with that brownish blackish algae. We just had a massive flood, so the waters are still a little cloudy from that. But the water is usually pretty clear. When we first moved here it wasn't so much. But Mr. WD has repaired bridges and altererated the creek so that it would flow better. Plus, BuckIdgr and I keep removing the iron in the ground little by little, so that's got to be helping, I think. ???

I was also amazed by the colors on those. Typically all I see is that old school army green.

~Sis

P. S. How are your pics coming?

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah..one I found surfing the net. Just you wait to see what that B-700 can do.

Well I had to put it to work tonight. Had to make a pic for a website to promote a silent auction item for the event that's coming up in June. It looks as amateur as the person who did it, but it will work.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ate some of those crawdads last month at a huge buffet in Las Vegas.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should start farming them. :laughing7:
I remember when I was a kid I'd go fishing with my grandpa and we'd stop by this bait shop that had this big galvanized tank full of them. I'd also would catch them in a creek for bait to fish with in a small lake.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember when I was a kid I'd go fishing with my grandpa and we'd stop by this bait shop that had this big galvanized tank full of them. I'd also would catch them in a creek for bait to fish with in a small lake.

Yeah, the grandsons sometimes use them here. But mostly they use the creek chubs. I once caught a baby mouse and through it in the pond. It didn't last 2 seconds. The boys loved it. Fishing makes for good memories!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Davey,

A lot of the rocks are covered with that brownish blackish algae. We just had a massive flood, so the waters are still a little cloudy from that. But the water is usually pretty clear. When we first moved here it wasn't so much. But Mr. WD has repaired bridges and altererated the creek so that it would flow better. Plus, BuckIdgr and I keep removing the iron in the ground little by little, so that's got to be helping, I think. ???

I was also amazed by the colors on those. Typically all I see is that old school army green.

~Sis

P. S. How are your pics coming?

We all need a 'cool Mountain stream ' running through our yards.

As usual with me the pix , are coming along slowly .

I'm getting there tho . LOL

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We all need a 'cool Mountain stream ' running through our yards.

As usual with me the pix , are coming along slowly .

I'm getting there tho . LOL

Time will tell who gets their project done first: you with your pictures or me with the electrolysis set up. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread