must have made makers mad no gone by me

hawk-run

Feb 24, 2010
I am from Gods Country
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT Garrett ACE 250 & Pro Pointer
Re: Must have made the Metal detector makers mad.

I thought i posted on that last night . Then could not find it thought my mind was going. But i guess i am still OK. thank god i am not crazy.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

Can't the poster remove his own post? That's probably what happened, maybe Badger removed it for whatever reason. Anyway, who can honestly comment on metal detector depth with any meaning, the variables are seemingly endless. I cant believe there is a sinister force behind all this.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

not good >:(

hawk-run

Feb 24, 2010
I am from Gods Country
Detector(s) used

gleaner1 said:
Can't the poster remove his own post? That's probably what happened, maybe Badger removed it for whatever reason. Anyway, who can honestly comment on metal detector depth with any meaning, the variables are seemingly endless. I cant believe there is a sinister force behind all this.
Gleaner 1...You can not delete your first post you can delete what you wrote that is all. and if he did delete it all other post would still be here.you can not delete any one else's post no matter how hard you try. i would say Tnet wiped it all out ..... And there is a lot of things said on here that has no real meaning... i might be new to Tnet but have been reading the post here for years and have been detecting for 30 years...sinister force at work could be that was what was working here i neve thought of that. Now that was a good post it was getting a lot of hits and a lot of banner back and forth kept every one busy on comments.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keppy said:
The post from Michign Badger from awhile back was getting a lot of feed back yesterday. It was about metal detector depth. Must have made the metal detector makers mad . For i see the whole thing has been removed from tnet Free speech not here ????????????????????????/

Post have disappeared before for some reason, even posts Marc has made has disappeared. Personally I didn't see anything in the thread that would cause it to be deleted unless it was something posted after I read it last. What I read did not bad mouth any paticular sponser.................

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

hawk-run said:
gleaner1 said:
Gleaner 1...You can not delete your first post you can delete what you wrote that is all. and if he did delete it all other post would still be here.you can not delete any one else's post no matter how hard you try. i would say Tnet wiped it all out ..... And there is a lot of things said on here that has no real meaning... i might be new to Tnet but have been reading the post here for years and have been detecting for 30 years...sinister force at work could be that was what was working here i neve thought of that. YOU CAN NOT WIPE OUT ANY ONE"S POST OUT BUT YOUR OWN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT Now that was a good post it was getting a lot of hits and a lot of banner back and forth kept every one busy on comments.

hawk-run, the way I understand you, you can remove your own response (reply) to a post, but you can't remove the whole thread if you are the original poster even if you wanted to. Okay, this all makes for a good mystery. ???

hawk-run

Feb 24, 2010
I am from Gods Country
Detector(s) used

Yes i found out you can remove the first post but you have to ask the moderator to do it you can not do it yourself..........But if you have the moderator remove your first post do all that replyed get removed ? that i do not know ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

gleaner1 said:

I figured he finally found an 8" deep coin and recanted. :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SWR said:
The creator of the thread can remove the entire thread by clicking on Remove Topic....bottom left.

Only the creator can see that option

Correct, the bottom left side gives creator the options to remove topic or lock it, only seen by creator..........

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter said:
SWR said:
The creator of the thread can remove the entire thread by clicking on Remove Topic....bottom left.

Only the creator can see that option

Correct, the bottom left side gives creator the options to remove topic or lock it, only seen by creator..........

Yeppers, I've removed threads that I had started that other members had posted replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread