Mustang loses control

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Man_ejected_from_car_after_two-vehicle_accident.html

A 42-year-old man was rushed to an area hospital in serious condition after he wrecked his Ford Mustang Saturday night on the city's South Side, police said.

The unidentified driver of the Mustang was traveling south on Interstate 35 South near Southwest Loop 410 when he lost control of the car and hit the guardrail, San Antonio police Sgt. Ernest Celaya said. The car spun back on the highway and a GMC double-axle truck struck the car on the passenger side. The driver of the Mustang was ejected from the vehicle and was taken to Wilford Hall Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, Celaya said.

The sergeant said the Mustang lost control of the car because the driver was traveling at a high rate of speed. The unidentified driver of the truck fled the scene on foot.

Celaya said police found evidence of alcohol in the truck that led them to believe the driver was intoxicated. If apprehended the driver could face a charge of failure to stop and render aid and intoxication assault, Celaya said.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sergeant said the Mustang lost control of the car because the driver was traveling at a high rate of speed.

I Believe Someone else had Too Many :D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
jeff of pa said:
The sergeant said the Mustang lost control of the car because the driver was traveling at a high rate of speed.

I Believe Someone else had Too Many :D
"That the last dang time I left my pony drive the hot-rod! He always changes the pre-sets on the radio, too!"

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
the only reason he's a cop is because he gets to carry a gun, because he sure doesn't have a comprehension of the english language

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here he is seen getting groceries out of his new daily driver.

Wife Sally was quoted as saying "That Ed......he really slowed my Mustang down".

Attachments

• horse_in_car.jpg
    horse_in_car.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 907
S

stefen

Evidently, the reporter's tongue got wrapped around his eyetooth and he couldn't see what he was saying ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions