MWR every coin marked

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not saying this is a fake post by any means, but it seems HIGHLY unlikely to have 46 MWR'S full of solid marked coins with green sharpie, remember, that is 960 marked coins..
again, I am not calling this post fake, but what are the odds?

OP
OP
hrnewsome

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
I wish it wasn't true, but every roll looked just like this.

Attachments

• image-50004034.jpg
    image-50004034.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
hrnewsome

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
I just started CRH and was wondering if somehow the tellers could do this??

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you probably got a rewrapped dump box. Was the box sealed? I have gotten rewrap dump boxes where the rewrapper painstakingly rolled the ends back down to the point where they looked almost like they were never opened.

OP
OP
hrnewsome

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
I think you probably got a rewrapped dump box. Was the box sealed? I have gotten rewrap dump boxes where the rewrapper painstakingly rolled the ends back down to the point where they looked almost like they were never opened.

The box was opened. Man, if somebody rolled them back down then they did a good job!

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The box was opened. Man, if somebody rolled them back down then they did a good job!

I got a box like that last week that was opened and rerolled really well. The only way I could tell was that it was a brinks box that wasn't sealed and about half the rolls were string and sons rolls and the other half were brinks rolls. The sting and sons rolls were rerolled tighter than I usually get in my sealed garda boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread