MX Sport - From White's Electronics, Inc.

tboykin

Greenie
Jan 12, 2016
Sweet Home, OR
Detector(s) used
MXT,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MX Sport - From White’s Electronics, Inc

Hey guys, I know the MX Sport has been a hot topic here on the forums lately. White’s stands by their customers completely, and if there is ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us directly using the information below.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 541-367-6121 (ask for Steve)

Our office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm PST, Monday through Friday. Make sure you say hi to Laura when you call.

I will also be around a couple times per week to answer any questions I can, but for time-sensitive stuff a phone call is always best!

Tom

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great! So what is the problem with the new MX Sport, and has it been fixed? :occasion14:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have yet to receive my complementary MX sport

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great! So what is the problem with the new MX Sport, and has it been fixed? :occasion14:

No it hasn't, It is Listed as Out of Stock to all Dealers etc, So hopefully the Big Fix will follow soon After,

Last edited:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
This is White's announcement?

Pshhhhhht. Sad.

OP
OP
tboykin

tboykin

Greenie
Jan 12, 2016
Sweet Home, OR
Detector(s) used
MXT,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Terry - we had a few come back just recently with a mechanical issue. We're figuring out what happened to them and how big the problem is. If your MX Sport is working fine you don't need to worry. But we will keep you in the loop as soon as we have more information.

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am terribly sorry if my previous comment was upsetting to fellow members as that was not my intention -

Now I was wondering where the official announcement is to the MXS issues that was promised a few days ago?

The reason I ask is that apparently and according to White's the problems with the MXS is only limited to a few units with mechanical issues - The other problem is that the White's re-sellers are no longer selling the MXS, yet they only mention 'out of stock' which could give a new purchaser a false sense of the actual unit being a popular seller - Would it be possible to get THAT official statement out to the public so this confusion over the MXS has/is being addressed?

Thank You

JakeM

Greenie
Jan 16, 2016
Seacoast, NH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeesh the conspiracy theorists are already at work. Quit the BS, they are fixing the problem and making sure their product doesn't get a bad wrap because of a small assembly issue.

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeesh the conspiracy theorists are already at work. Quit the BS, they are fixing the problem and making sure their product doesn't get a bad wrap because of a small assembly issue.

YOU might be happy with the BS however when someone states they will make an 'official statement' then they should deliver, so the rest of us do not have to rely on the 'know all's' who actually add to the confusion -

No point getting all bound up in the panty department when I am simply seeking clarification from White's management itself, now is there? - No CT here, just wanting follow up on the MXS instead of this 'he said' - 'you said' BS - Now that's a breeding ground for CT's right there - I hope this explains things a little better ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread