mxt 15"

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello ever one,
is their any mxt 15 inch loop user's out there was wondering on how it's performance was. if there was any one who got sick of digging and digging and then finally gave up, then took the loop off so it didn't happen a gain. I'm looking for the deeper target out their left over from those analogue days. you think the mxt will run stable cranked all the way with the 15" tied on...thanks

...........................................................................................................................liftloop

K

Kentucky Kache

hello ever one,
is their any mxt 15 inch loop user's out there was wondering on how it's performance was. if there was any one who got sick of digging and digging and then finally gave up, then took the loop off so it didn't happen a gain. I'm looking for the deeper target out their left over from those analogue days. you think the mxt will run stable cranked all the way with the 15" tied on...thanks

...........................................................................................................................liftloop

I don't know about the MXT, but the Classic ID does very well with the 15" coil. It's not a deep machine, but it becomes one with the big coil on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions