MXT GOING BACK FOR THE THIRD TIME!

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, thought it was fixed. Had it out three times with no problems. Today went out and nothing. Would not signal on my lesche even. Well, I did find something out I think. I turned it off and on a couple of times and it started working again. Had to do it three or four times. After the last time I hunted for about an hour with no problems. Could it be in the switch? Well, have to send it back again. I am confident they will find the problem, if it will just act up when they get it.???
It is driving me crazy. But, I still love my MXT Pro.

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After all that they should pay shipping it back and send you a new one !!! I would call and demand it !!

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you take a video of the problem with your phone or digital camera?

OP
OP
O

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, neither one of us had either. Wish I had. But, Monday it is going back. I hope it will act up for them. As I said before, when they test it they cannot make it do it. I cannot blame them. If it is working, it is very hard to find the problem. Intermittent.

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cosmic is right. You should ask for a new detector, since you are paying for all the shipping costs. It would be the right thing for them to do. How long have you had the detector?

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youve got to be kidding, I would demand a new machine thats ridiculous!

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Batteries or battery connection ?? Have you asked about it on the Whites factory forum ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread