MXT Pro Tips that helped me

Pauln

May 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some good tips for the MXT Pro

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsYMiumxDvk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsYMiumxDvk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once your targets get so deep they won't give the same VDI number they usually will though, I've dug silver dimes that came in around the 40's VDI that was 10"+ deep. If your detecting an old park that some silver might be hiding at you should try a D2 coil(whites 10" DD coil) as its a real deep seeking coil that separates pretty good, I try and run +2 gain as anymore and its a little too noisy to hear those whisper targets but you'll need a real deep seeking coil if the park has been pounded for years as the only silver left is mostly the real deep stuff everyone else has missed. I usually turn up the disc. to 6 and only listen for the really deep whisper targets as this lets me bypass most of the trash and newer clad coins, this way I'm not wasting time digging clad or trash too much. HH

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May want to also look into the sef coils my main was the 10dd but I havent used it since getting the sef it is close but I feel in the same áreas it does What the dd does but more

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread