MXT PRO vs Fisher F-75

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just have the mxt so no idea on how it can compare to the f75. I do know that the mxt is a great detector, it works well in multiple hunting situations and even a decent prospecting machine.
I can't say anything bad on the fisher since everyone seems to love it also. Personally I love whites detectors for their quality, looks, performance and customer service but that is obviously my point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have any input here?
They are comparitive in price...so I am curious.
The F75 is one of if not the deepest single freq machines out. The stock DD coil separates like knife. It is much lighter at 3 pounds and swings like dream. 4 AA batteries will last at LEAST 30-40 hours. I get 50 out of mine. Add the 5" DD coi
And now you have an excellent trash machine!

Holler if you have questions. Love to help you.

OP
OP
CoilFisher

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The F75 is one of if not the deepest single freq machines out. The stock DD coil separates like knife. It is much lighter at 3 pounds and swings like dream. 4 AA batteries will last at LEAST 30-40 hours. I get 50 out of mine. Add the 5" DD coi
And now you have an excellent trash machine!

Holler if you have questions. Love to help you.

Ty Bart, but I have an F-75. I do love it and it's a keeper, BUT I was looking for a unit with multi-tone that you could use a large pie-shaped coil on and had a VDI readout.
As I see the MXT PRO has a stock 12" coil. Perhaps, some of you know where I am going with this.
So, since Fisher does not have that option (and I believe Fisher's only negative side is their lack of accessory coil options ESPECIALLY for the CZ line), I was thus wondering how the two compared.
If Fisher had a light weight 10-12" coil for the CZ I would not even be asking this, but that 10 1/2" spider coil is a a bit hard on the wrist and arms---Ouch! (:eek:).

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have the MXT PRO with the 10x12 SEF coil. I sold the 12" stock coil as I wanted a good all round coil. The SEF has great separation for its size and I can hunt in trashy areas as well. I have hunted with a friend of mine who has the F75 and I would say the depth is about the same. The Fisher is lighter but a little to chatty for me. The White's has great customer service and is a great machine. Both are great machines but I would give the MXT PRO a the nod if I were to choose between the two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread