My 1st Field Video with Dman at U.S. Camp Today-Sword Hanger, Buttons, Bullets...

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dman and I hunted a U.S. Civil War camp this morning. TENNJOSH had to work and was supposed to check out a new CS site for the Trio. We hunted a little over 3 hours and Doug had to return to his store. I had the best find today with the brass sword hanger. Dman’s best find was the coat size GS Eagle button. Nothing exciting today but it was pleasant, we each dug relics, and nobody got hurt-a good day!!
This was my first attempt at filming in the field. Enjoy and HH, Doug & Quindy.

Attachments

• US CAmp with Dman 9-25-12.jpg
    US CAmp with Dman 9-25-12.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 1

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.. You may know this trick but if you don't .. it works great an cost about 25 cents or less. Find the bolt size for the tri pod mount on the bottom of your camera . Get that size bolt i/2 to 5/8 " in length , one flat washer and one nut . Drill a hole through the back end of the brim of a hat . Stick the bolt upward through the brim , insert washer lock down the nut , screw your camera on the mount . There you have it .. a hands free , hat cam . ;)

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey quindy looks like ya'll did well ... I like the video it always adds to the display of the finds when there is footage showing it recovered . Great job !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread